Thursday, October 2, 2008

no more lost buddies for me

I just came across something that makes life so much easier for moms. And y'all know I don't just jump on the first bandwagon I come across, so don't go thinkin' I'm typing just to hear the keyboard click. Remember how I was about the brandy butter sauce? Well, this is just about as good, except bathing in it isn't an option.

My Lost Buddy is a website that offers patches - available in several cute designs - for your kids' stuff so that if it gets lost, you've got a better chance of getting it returned to you. You iron or sew the patch onto whatever particular item (what a great thing for coats and hoodies!) and if it gets lost or misplaced, all whoever finds it has to do is go to MyLostBuddy.com and type in the registration code and their contact info and waa-la (I'm fairly certain that's not how you spell that, but hey, some days you should just take what you can get)! Through the magic of technology, you're contacted that your item's been found. Now, how cool is that? I wish they'd had this when my monsters were little, but alas, that's not how it was.

You better believe I'm going to buy a whole mess of these for my currently gestating grandson. He's never going to lose his favorite blankie - at least not for very long!

No comments: