Two A few things I learned while working at an elementary school:
1. Some children really need drugs in order to concentrate and not be a disruption to other students. Federal law prohibits us from telling you that, but it doesn't mean it isn't true.
2. Chances are, your child isn't gifted.
3. If your child says the teacher is mean, it usually means that the teacher makes him/her follow the rules.
4. We are helping to form the future of America and should be paid accordingly.
5. Some people should have to pass a test in order to be parents.
6. Just because it's okay for your child to lock him/herself in the bathroom at home, choke someone, or be disrespectful to adults, it doesn't mean it's okay at school. And if he/she does this behavior, don't get pissed off at me because I tell you it happens.