Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McCain screwed up good this time

Because I'm fond of trashy folks, I read the comments that were posted on the CNN.com blog that discussed Bristol Palin's pregnancy. I figured all the Democrats and even most (normal) people would be pitching a fit over this whole thing, but I have to admit I was surprised at the overwhelming "WTF was McCain thinking?" vibe that I got. Either 99.9% of the commenters were Democrats, or this VEEP pick has even staunch McCain supporters up in arms. If McCain's advisors are reading those comments, then I sincerely hope they're doing their best to convince him to find another running mate, and fast. I imagine that even a McCain/Clinton ticket would look better at this point.

Come to think of it, this is going to be even better for the Dems than I thought... Bristol will marry her boyfriend, who can't support her and the baby. When this happens, they'll be eligible for housing in the Alaskan projects and will be on welfare. Obviously, these are programs set up by Dems so that will fly even more in the face of the McCain/Palin ticket. Not a smart choice, John, not a smart choice at all.

No comments: