Thursday, August 21, 2008

Barack Obama, I love ya, but..

For the third time, I can't come to the educational forum Thursday night. Why, you ask? Because the .06% raise I got this year - which came out to a whopping 1 cent an hour - for getting a perfect evaluation on how well I help to educate the future of this country, well, it just won't cover the cost of the gas it would take for me to get there. Oh yeah, and I'm going to be in class, trying to edumacate myself, too, so I can get a better job making enough money to be able to afford to buy food for my family. Want to know why Americans are so fat? Because McDonalds is cheaper than fresh, healthy food. Now how sad is that? So tell me, Barack, how you're going to make my life better.

++++++++++++++++++++

In all fairness, the only reason I'm singling out Obama here is because I've gotten 3 phone calls in the last week from his campaign. And you know how many I've gotten from the McCain camp? Nada. Zero. Zilch. None. And personally, if they think he's got it all sewn up, they're wrong. They ought to get a-dialin'.

No comments: