Wednesday, August 20, 2008

back to business

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy for me, as work and school have both started up. I think I'll do okay in my classes (Interpersonal Communications and Intro to Reimbursement) if I can ever manage to find the time to work on them. Work is still the same in that I still think I'm smarter than my boss, so I can just see that it's going to be a banner year for me. forum smileys Oh well, at least it pays the health insurance premium.

Since returning to work I've come to the conclusion that there are only 2 types of jobs that will really suit me. The first one is a job where I'm in charge of everything and I can tell people what to do. The other type of job is one where I'm left alone and don't have to deal with other people and their idiosyncrasies/idiocy. There really is no middle ground where I can be truly happy. Either let me fix everything, or leave me the hell out of it altogether!

Good news on the home front - we finally got new carpet. It has that stinky new carpet smell, but at least it looks decent and now I won't be ashamed to invite people over.

I swear I'll write more later, but I'm off to do whatever it is that I do. Caio!

No comments: