Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So much crap to do...

So much crap to do, and so little time to get it done in. I guess I could put what little time I have to better use by not blogging right now, but what the hell? Tomorrow, at some point between the hours of 4 and 5 am, I will load up the car and kids and head to Denver for Turkey Day. I must be insane to take all the kids and leave Kenin behind (my poor baby has to work), but I miss my family. I'm going to see my brother (younger, but not little by any means) for the first time in 3 years and I get to meet his new wife, Guli, for the first time. Plus, my aunt and parents will be there, too. Anyway, lots to do, lots to do. I have pick up Kenin from work and take him to the doctor, do some last minute laundry (hell, I only did 5 loads yesterday), clean out my car so we can all fit in there with Hunter's bike that he wants to take, pack, and I have a lunch date with my friend, Laura. Patrick's already thrown a screaming fit and it's only 8 o'clock. Hunter's being obstinate and doesn't want to get ready for school. So, yeah, its' gonna be one of those days...

No comments: