Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mmm... Mormons exposed

According to Fox News, a non-practicing Mormon, Chad Hardy, decided to become a member of the if you can't beat 'em, join 'em club earlier this year. After searching out 12 beef cakey young Mormon men, he convinced them to remove their shirts - oh, no! the horror! - and pose for a calendar along the lines of those wonderful firefighter calendars that are so popular (And rightfully so, I say! Have you seen them? Yum, yum, yum.).

It appears the whole take your shirt off, do not collect $200, go straight to hell kind of thing didn't sit so well with the church elders because poor Chad was excommunicated on Sunday. Some of the models were called to discipline meetings, but none were punished, which I don't think is fair. I mean, come on, Chad didn't even take his shirt off, and he got excommunicated! The guys who actually appeared in the calendar should at least have to suffer some humiliation. And I'd be more than happy to help them out with that - they can go shirtless while feeding me grapes or cleaning my house.

No comments: