Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update

SOOOOOO very much has happened...  so I'm gonna dole it out in little bitty doses....

We abandoned our downtown digs and went back to the burbs when the apartment complex we lived in decided to up our rent to $1800 a month.  Now, I don't know about you, but that's ri-freaking-diculous.  I mean, it was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath APARTMENT.  Not a house, not a condo, just a regular old apartment.  Nothing fancy.  No granite, no stainless steel appliances, no berber carpet.  Just a regular apartment with Bigfoot and his spawn living above us.  I'm sorry, but no, you are not going to get me to pay $1800 for what I was getting.  So, back to the burbs we went.  Got a good sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath for almost $700 a month less.  Even with all the utilities we pay, it's still $500 a month cheaper. 

No comments: