Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More WOW

I recently discovered that in my 5/19 WOW post, I was apparently so very speechless that I forgot to let everyone know exactly which one of my daughters is pregnant. Thanks for your patience (although you and I and those 3 homeless people from the library all know that no one reads this damn thing anyway) in allowing me to reveal who's going to be a Momma. Jena is the one who's pregnant, and not, thank goodness, Ashlyn.

And I swear Jena's going to have a girl. It's just a feeling I have, but it's that really strong feeling that you just can't deny and have to give in to, even if it flies in the face of all that's right in the world. A girl would be a miracle though, because Huffstetlers only produce boys. But I'm telling y'all, she's going to have a girl. And I'ma be a Nana. Tee Hee

No comments: