Friday, October 12, 2007

Just a quick little bitch

I spent over an hour on the phone this morning talking to a collection agency and then the billing department of the physician's group that Kenin's doctors belong to. I've been making payments on Kenin's many hospital and doctor bills for months and have been more than religious about making sure that the medical bills got paid on, if not paid off. Regardless of this, the wienies at the hospital sent us to collections because apparently the amount of payments that I was making were not high enough.

So anyway, I'm talking to the collections guy who says that what they usually do when accounts go into collections is collect payment in full. Dude, if I had enough money to make payments in full, do you think I'd have gotten sent to collections for not sending in enough money? Idiots, the lot of them.

No comments: