Saturday, July 26, 2008

what to do? what to do?

I am completely and utterly alone for the next 20 hours. Okay, not completely alone because I'm still stuck with the cat and the dog, but you know what I mean. Kenin and Hunter are still in Texas, and this morning, I took Ashlyn to the airport so she could visit her dad in Georgia. Just so you understand, I'm so into this ALONE TIME thing that I didn't even answer the door when the Trugreen lawn guy showed up. And guilt? There was none.

I'm really at a loss for what I want to do though, simply because I always seem to have so much to do. I thought about heading to the mountains to take some pictures, but it's 95 degrees out, so that idea got shelved. I have some crafty stuff I could do, but I think I'll do that next week while Kenin's at work and it's just me at home. I think there are a couple of pay-per-view movies out that I want to watch so I'll probably do that - if I can convince Bella to share the bed with me.

No comments: